Simon cowell happy and excited

Simon cowell happy and excited, Music mogul Simon Cowell, who is expecting his first child with New York City socialite Lauren Silverman, says he can't wait to become a father.

"I'm happy and excited," showbizspy.com quoted Cowell as saying at the London premiere of One Direction's new movie, This Is Us.

"Unfortunately, I have to keep this for the private moment. It's just one of those things. But thank you very much anyway," said Cowell.

Cowell, who split from ex-fiance Mezhgan Hussainy long time back, also insists that he can't talk about his relationship with Silverman openly because it's a sensitive subject.

"I would love to talk, but I have to respect a lot of people's feelings right now. There are a lot of things I will eventually clear up when the time is right, but I really have to be sensitive because there's a lot of people's feelings involved here," he added.

Silverman was previously married to businessman Andrew Silverman.

Posted in |

0 comments: