Simon cowell lauren silverman pregnant

Simon cowell lauren silverman pregnant, The New York socialite is "around 10 weeks along," an insider shares.

Silverman, 36, is married to Andrew Silverman, a real estate mogul in New York and a close friend of Simon, 53, but they have been estranged.

She reportedly plans to leave her husband to be with Cowell.

"Lauren and Andrew have been unhappy in their marriage for some time, and their divorce has been in the works for a while," a source dished.

"As their marriage deteriorated, she and Simon became close."

Cowell's reps were unavailable for comment, but if the celebrity gossip magazine is to be believed, it sure would be a change for the famous bachelor.

"God, no. I couldn't have children. If I had them here drawing on the walls I'd go nuts," he said in 2009. "You've got a routine you can't escape from."

In 2012, however, he sang a different tune to AOL Music.

"Well...yes," he said when asked if he'd changed his mind about children. "And no. I do really, really like kids, because I can talk to them and listen to them."

"The problem has always been how much time you need to devote to them. I've always dedicated all my life to work, and at 52, I've probably missed the opportunity."

Or not! We'll find out soon enough if the rumor is true ...

Posted in |

0 comments: